- 165 HP Class 2-Stroke Engine
Drop Rolled Chaincase and Tunnel
Mountain Single Beam Suspension
Premium Fox 1.5 Zero QS3 Front Shocks
165-Inch PowerClaw Track
Lightweight CVT Drive System
- The 2nd generation, two cylinder, 794cc, 2-stroke engine features ECM controlled, batteryless fuel injection with electronic oil injection. 3-Stage auxilliary exhaust port power-valves control the gas flow into a tuned pipe with stainless exhaust collector and silencer. EPTS (exhaust pipe temperature sensor) monitors the system. Spark ignition is generated through a digital CDI with knock control sensor and cooling achieved through a liquid heat exchanger system. Electric start is standard.
- The chain-case is dropped and rolled to provide a more gradual- 9.4*- lower track approach angle. The lightweight tunnel features narrow, tapered running boards to aid in deep snow maneuverability and provides plenty of clearance for its 8 tooth extrovert drivers and Power Claw track.
- The long, 15 inch travel rear suspension features a light-weight single beam skid-frame to provide exceptional handling in the deep and steep.This advanced skid frame features a single pivot at the mid point of the single rail which runs down the center line of the track. The resulting track flexibility and balance point is realized in pecise handling response. Its never been easier to throw a carve, regardless of pitch or incline. The single rail system is over 10lbs lighter by design and doesn't trap snow compared to conventional dual rail suspensions keeping the sled much lighter in real world conditions.
- The handle bar controls feature a left hand switch cluster which allows for 'on the fly' access to the multi-step hand and thumb warmer adjusters. Information available on the multi-function gauge can be easily selected with a convenient toggle switch and the push button reverse gear switch is also located in the left hand cluster. The right side of the bar is clean with an ergonomically shaped throttle lever and simple, stand-alone emergency stop switch. The Hayes 'Stealth' brake cylinder is equipped with a composite brake lever coupled with a lightweight caliper to provide great modulation for better feel and powerful stopping performance.
- The single beam suspension employs sturdy Fox Zero, coil spring shock absorbers with easily adjustable QS3 damping on both front and rear arms. Plus the rear arm is equipped with the mountain specific QS3L which features a special lock-out mode for extreme climbing. Additional features include the special ice-scraper sealing system, high-flow, velocity sensitive damping and hard anodized components.
- Fox 1.5 Zero QS3, coil spring, high-pressure gas shocks feature a piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading, exceptional control, and three easy to adjust compression damping performance settings so you can quickly and easily adjust the ride to conditions and your riding preference.
- This 165 inch long, single ply,PowerClaw track uses 3.0 inch lugs in a 3.5 inch pitch configuration. The long forward curved, paddles are staggered to bite into the deepest powder. Forward motion and lift is guaranteed by the extended length to get you up and over the steepest slopes.
- The power valve system tunes the exhaust port opening based on rpm to ensure maximum torque and fuel efficiency across the power band.
- Electronic fuel injection provides efficient fuel delivery to cylinder based on engine RPM for maximum torque and response. The computerized fuel injection ensures reliable cold weather starting, maximum fuel range with low exhaust gas emissions
- New lightweight primary and secondary CVT pulleys provide accurate, smooth shifting with cool operation for maximum performance and drive-belt durability.
- The sleek SRV-M Front Suspension is ultra compact to reduce unwanted spindle and suspension component drag in deep snow. The narrow stance allows for extreme maneuverability and delivers aggressive lean angles for incredible side-hilling and powder turn capabilities. The lightweight, forged aluminum spindles join the widely spaced upper and lower control arms producing a large caster angle for tight side-hilling and ease of steering. The clean, narrow overall stance and elimination of the sway bar also greatly enhances deep snow agility.
- The mountain specific SRV-M chassis combines a load-bearing triangulated structure with lightweight aluminum construction to create a neutrally balanced sled that's centered on the rider. The pyramidal upper frame creates chassis strength without excessive weight. Additional bracing is added to the 'punched' running boards for those who tend to take their ride to the max.
- A dedicated, tall steering post delivers optimum ergonomics for standup riding. The 4.5 inch riser, with broad, molded, curved-end mountain bar and incorporated mountain strap delivers ample leverage for off-trail riding. The system is adjustable to dial in sweep and reach to help keep you in the sweet spot.
- The SRV chassis layout was engineered with the goal of centralizing mass. Approximately 60 percent of the sled's weight is tightly centered within the main triangulation. The result is a quick-handling, well balanced sled, that's fun to throw around in a wide variety of conditions.
- The lightweight Yamaha Mountain ski delivers everything you want in a deep snow ski. Its wide footprint enhances flotation and actively lifts the sled’s nose up on plane in deep powder. Traction lugs on the top of the ski give you a sure foothold when the situation gets really gnarly. The wide and deep keel design deliver light steering effort yet confident and predictable handling on hard pack and in fresh fluff.
- The 10.4 usg / 39.4 liter tank provides plenty of fuel capacity
- Lightweight, with a tall and narrow profile, the M-TX mountain seat is both shorter and more tapered towards the front than our standard trail seat. This allows for easier rider transitions from side-to-side, and improved stand-up ergonomics.
- Full-featured and easy to read, the digital gauge displays critical information in a glance including speed, fuel level, trip mileage, tach, elevation, temperatures and more. Changing functions is made easy with the switch controls on the left handle bar.
- A simple push of a button causes the engine to re-start in reverse. The audible 'back-up' beeper indicates the reverse system is engaged and continues to beep until the button is pushed again to restart the engine in its forward direction. A simple. lightweight and efficient way to back out of a tight situation.
- Additional storage is provided by a convenient under-seat bag. It's semi-rigid design makes it easy to access and is water resistant to keep your spares safe and dry. Quarter-turn, quick release fasteners are provided to make removal a snap.